As the leading resource for meaningful travel, GoAbroad is pleased to present annual awards recognizing innovation in international education. These awards acknowledge institutions, organizations, and individuals moving the field forward, and commend leaders in the community for their efforts to go beyond the conventional.
We’re thrilled to announce that the 2022 GoAbroad Innovation Award nominations are officially open! Use the following links to nominate & learn more today!
- 2022 GoAbroad Innovation Award Nominations
- 2022 People’s Choice Award Nominations
- Award Categories & Criteria
All nominations should be submitted no later than April 10, 2022 at 11:59pm MST.
The GoAbroad Innovation Awards are divided into the following categories:
- Innovative TEFL / Teach Abroad Program
- Innovation in Diversity
- Innovation in Marketing & Digital Media, Sponsored by Travolucion
- Innovative New Intern Abroad Program
- Innovative New Study Abroad Program, Sponsored by CU Denver Education Abroad
- Innovative New Volunteer Abroad Program
- Innovative Technology, Sponsored by Fund My Travel
- Innovation in Sustainability
- Innovation in Philanthropy, Sponsored by the GoAbroad Foundation
- Innovation in Alumni Engagement
- Innovative Student Video
- People’s Choice
- Innovation in Online Programming
- Innovation in Crisis Response, Sponsored by Travolucion
Nominations are evaluated on their originality, creativity, and contribution of exceptional ideas. An institution or organization may nominate themselves. We encourage your organization and partners to apply for these prestigious awards. Click here for more detail about award nominations.
Can’t wait to see your nominations!