We’re incredibly excited to announce our third annual Win the World competition! This year’s winner will be headed to South Africa to enjoy the following:
- Participate in an English teaching volunteer program designed to educate and empower in Limpopo, South Africa with Volunteering Journeys
- Up to 4 weeks volunteering on your project of choice at Naturally Africa’s Lake Malawi program
- Volunteer on the African Impact Rural Medical & HIV/Aids Awareness Project in Zululand, South Africa
- Gain experience in a customized internship placement in Cape Town with VACorps
- Fly to and from New York, (JFK) or Washington, DC (Dulles) IAD to Johannesburg (JNB) or Cape Town (CPT), with STA Travel
ENTER HERE: http://bit.ly/WTWSouthAfrica
Here’s a closer look at what’s included in this amazing giveaway >>
On this amazing South African Experience with Volunteering Journeys you can expect to connect with real locals, learn about the world, develop your skills and have the time of your life!
- 6 nights and 7 days volunteering in Limpopo, South Africa
- Accommodation and meals in the volunteer house
- Daily travel to and from the project
Naturally Africa’s experienced team will help match you to the right project based on your experience and preferences. Your time with Naturally Africa will bring challenges and rewards, life changing experiences, and unforgettable memories. Most importantly you will be warmly welcomed and become a part of a community, whilst making a sustainable contribution to projects that help to improve the standards of education and care in disadvantaged communities.
- 4 weeks at any of Naturally Africa’s Lake Malawi projects (Teaching, Medical, Sports, or Childcare & Development), or 2 weeks at the Lake Malawi Childcare & Development Project, as preferred
- Return airport transfers from Lilongwe on set dates
- Accommodation and meals at our lakeside volunteer cottage
- Project transport
- 24/7 support from in-country staff
African Impact has been assisting local African communities and wildlife conservation initiatives for over 12 years. They pride themselves on the impact that their 100+ projects have had and the thousands of volunteers that have helped make those changes a reality. Join them on their journey and make your impact in Africa!
- 2 weeks on the African Impact Rural Medical & HIV/Aids Awareness Project in Zululand, South Africa
- All airport collection and returns — an African Impact team member will be waiting to meet you
- All accommodation and food, including 3 meals a day
- 24 hour support on every project and at the volunteer accommodation by onsite staff
- Tea, coffee and filtered water
VACorps is a popular intern abroad program in Cape Town because they provide an experiential gateway for your dreams and goals for the future! Since their inception in 2007, their highly acclaimed program formula comprising professional growth, personal development, and cultural immersion, has transformed the lives of countless bold African adventurers (a.k.a. VAC Legends) who continue to speak about their time in South Africa now and for the rest of their lives.
- VACorps will sponsor the program fees for the lucky winner (USD $2,350 value)
- Professional internship placement and participation in all of VACorps weekly program events (Monday night South Africa culture series and Friday Excursions)
- Weekly lunches and dinners (Monday – Friday) from Mama’s Kitchen
STA Travel is the world’s leading student and youth travel agency, successfully enabling young adults to explore the world since 1979 by creating experiences filled with adventure, discovery and personal growth. STA Travel offers a unique range of products with exclusive discounts on airfare, accommodations, tours, rail passes and more. STA Travel has more than 2,000 people in over 200 stores in 11 countries, and sends more than 2.5 million passengers away each year on life-changing adventures.
What’s Included: Flights to and from New York, (JFK) or Washington, DC (Dulles) IAD to Johannesburg (JNB) or Cape Town (CPT)
Please share this on your social media channels and email your community to spread the word! Here’s all the info you’ll need: http://bit.ly/WTWSouthAfricaPromos.
If you have any questions about the campaign please contact Kayla Patterson by email: email@example.com.