Team GoAbroad is committed to helping our network of partners and users get the information they need about how to safely travel amid the COVID-19 pandemic. In 2020, we launched the COVID Travel Resource Hub as a centralized place for travelers to gather that information. Now, we’re excited to share the release of a free eBook all about the essential information needed for traveling during (and after) COVID.
What’s included in the eBook?
- How to Decide if Going Abroad is Right For You
- How to Talk to Your Parents About Going Abroad During Covid
- 9 Must-Follow Tips for Travel After Quarantine
- 11 Tips for Visa Applications Right Now
- What to Do If You Get Sick Abroad
- 9 Helpful Travel Apps & Websites for Covid Travel
- Why You Should Get Travel Insurance On Your Next Trip
- 6 Top Travel Insurance Options in a Covid World
Other Essential Covid Resources
- 9 Study Abroad Providers Offering Refunds in 2021
- Choosing a Study Abroad Program During the Pandemic
- 4 Things to Know About Taking a Gap Year During Covid
- How to Plan Your Meaningful Travel Post Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Related Articles on GoAbroad.com