You may have already heard about the GoAbroad Cover Photo Contest & Spring Break Giveaway – but today we have more details to share with you regarding what exactly you could WIN by participating in this giveaway! Read on to see what exciting trips are part of the prize packages!
The Giveaway – Win a Volunteer Trip Around the World!
How would you like to experience Spring Break this year like never before? With the GoAbroad Cover Photo Contest, you can do just that! In January 2013, all of the top entrants of the contest who have been featured on GoAbroad’s Facebook Page will be entered into a giveaway, with the chance to win an alternative spring break volunteer trip around the world!
In deciding the winners of the trips, the top photos will be voted on through an online public poll on GoAbroad’s Facebook page. After voting concludes, the photos that received the most votes will be eligible to receive a spring break trip! Here are a couple of the trips you could win (more to come soon, so stay tuned!)
Volunteer Experience Program in Cape Town
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Facilitation of a Cape Town volunteer opportunity tailored to your interests
- Prior to your arrival – information pack and briefing documents plus guidance and advice via phone and email
- Double accommodation, sharing a room with another Connect-123 participant; for details, see: http://bit.ly/cthousing
- Airport pick up service
- Full orientation on arrival, including local points of interest, and safety do’s and don’ts
- Group-rate discounts on local services and travel
- Access to the Connect-123 social program, with regular events and excursions from additional volunteer activities, to cultural outings to outdoor pursuits!
- 24 hour Connect-123 emergency phone number, plus emergency contact card with phone numbers for all relevant services
- Full on the ground support throughout your time in Cape Town
- Airfare, visa cost (if any), local expenses, food
DURATION: Any duration up to one calendar month
REQUIREMENTS: Start dates are flexible to any dates as long as they fall within the calendar months of March 2013 or April 2013; for example dates may range from March 10 to March 31 but not from March 25 to April 10.
International Volunteer HQ
Volunteer in Peru Program
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- Registration Fee – Pre departure support from IVHQ staff, information pack, administration costs, travel costs to inspect programs, communication costs with volunteers and program marketing costs.
- Program Fee – Airport pick up, orientation, program supervision, accommodation and meals during volunteer placement period, In-country 24/7 volunteer support and In-country administration costs.
- Additional Costs – Visa, flights, travel insurance, vaccinations, Spanish lessons, transport costs to volunteer placement, weekend travel and tours, transfer back to the airport, spending money.
DURATION: The duration of this program is two weeks.
REQUIREMENTS: The prize is valid 12 months from 1 February, 2013. The winner must claim their prize by registering to volunteer on the IVHQ Peru – Lima program with a start date between 1 February, 2013 and 1 February, 2014. The winner must be 18 years or older on the program start date.
Conversation Corps Spain
- Host family accommodations in Spain for one month (this is the family that participant will be tutoring in conversational English up to 15 hours/week)
- Meals while at the host family accommodations
- Pre-departure support and in-country support
- Medical and accident insurance
- HELP ME TEACH tools, GeoVision’s community pages
- Airfare, in country transportation, language classes
DURATION: Program participation must begin before May 31, 2013 or after September 30, 2013; program must be completed by December 15, 2013. If winner is unable to participate, the prize may be “gifted” to a friend or relative based on the same requirements.
REQUIREMENTS: Native English speaker holding a passport from US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand; 18+ years or older; Application and acceptance to program is required. Participants must have documents in the GeoVisions’ office at least 60 before desired start of program.
Does these sound like the perfect Spring Break trips?
Click here to enter the GoAbroad Giveaway today!
The GoAbroad Cover Photo Contest will run from October 8, 2012 until January 2013. Starting October 15, 2012, we will feature a top entrant’s photo on GoAbroad’s Facebook Page. In January 2013, the top entrants of the contest will be entered into the giveaway described above. Please see the GoAbroad Cover Photo Contest & Spring Giveaway post for further details, and terms and conditions.