It’s time to vote for 2021 Innovative Student Video & People’s Choice Awards. Keep scrolling to learn more and VOTE!
Voting will close on May 28, 2021 at 12 midnight EST.
Innovative Student Video
This award recognizes a student-created video that captures the true essence of an international education program. Videos should demonstrate highlights of the program, an understanding of global awareness, and active student participation. Unlike the other Innovation Awards, the student video is selected based on the number of votes it receives through an online poll. Nominees will also be evaluated on the quality of video content, creativity, and artistic merit.
- IES Abroad, “Paris: La Nouvelle Experience” by Matthew Hsieh
- SIT Study Abroad, “SIT’s Morocco: Field Studies in Journalism and New Media Program” by Stephen Higgins
- The High Desert Center, “First Semester Review” by Victoria Valle Remond
- IBS Tours, “Study Abroad with International Business Seminars” by Trevor Fleeman
- Pacific Discovery, “Wrap Video” by Hawaii Group D – Spring 2021
This award honors the top international education organization as selected by study abroad professionals and students. The winner will be determined by popular vote from the GoAbroad community at large.
Best of luck to all our finalists!